Micheal Gates
  • I have attempted to resolve this issue
    No
  • Date of the incident
    07/18/2020
  • Time of incident
    7:30 est
  • Please provide details and explain what happened in this incident
    I had taken a lot of shots at him hit him with about 6 shots and he ended up being able to Still tackle me. He had got hit in the head and was still able to tackle me and make a arrest After being Shot multiple times clearly breaking armor
  • Add your evidence
    https://youtu.be/tJ2B1upHIIA
  • I have read the terms
    Yes

Profile Gifts

At this time this complaint is denied-

The officer in this video did not break any server rules.  Currently we do not recognize head shots on the server due to the fact that they were OP and one person would see a head shot another couldn't.  The officer clearly had body armor on when you engaged him.  You where not able to kill him in the shooting and he was able to get to you and tackle you.   

COMPLAINT DENIED

Profile Gifts

If you pay close attention he was clearly shot in the arm and in the head, also failure to value life no cop in real life would EVER think about charging a man that far away who has a handgun mowing them down. Body armor would do nothing since he was shot in the arm and in the head btw. Not the first time officers have broken clear rules.

This city does not recognize head shots. You want to kill someone you need to kill them all the way.
    And you can check the internet for the Cops that do in-fact run at someone shooting. 

Profile Gifts