Billy Walker - IGN
Heavyjuul#9951
He is a good nomination as he is a manager for Downtown Cab .Co He is also |9S-131*| Deputy James  on his other character as-well as a FIB Agent 

• Sad 2

personally i do not believes he deserves NRP at all everytime i met him on cop he would be really unrealistic he would ram me at 100mph or he would respond to a drug call on his own and get shot up then come back.  and sometimes even brake character. on his crim all he cares about is money and wont actually give any rp to any situation. on both characters if the situation didn't go his way he would just complain to staff.

Just now, Astro12345 said:

personally i do not believes he deserves NRP at all everytime i met him on cop he would be really unrealistic he would ram me at 100mph or he would respond to a drug call on his own and get shot up then come back.  and sometimes even brake character. on his crim all he cares about is money and wont actually give any rp to any situation. on both characters if the situation didn't go his way he would just complain to staff.

this is unexpected as he has rped all the times i have played with him even when not in city

I agree, the guy doesnt deserve NRP. He was at all times providing 0 rp and also i feel like he breaks alot of rules. He also sometimes starts something like a shooting without initiating it. He also barely knows what the rules are and also, if you want NRP you have to be well known in this community. I would say most people dont know who he is and also most of them hate him because of his cop. And i dont get how they are saying hes fib when he isnt lol.

• Like 1

let me quess the only reason you are making this is cus you are friends with him and you want him to get NRP to start a gang or make his gang official   

7 minutes ago, Astro12345 said:

very untrue u have to understand there is dysnc and incase the fact i did that it was a code red situation the whole way then maybe i would get you off the rode correct and by saying that like i'm doing my job Attempting to stop crime ?

Profile Gifts

8 minutes ago, kenan_alsbeih said:

I agree, the guy doesnt deserve NRP. He was at all times providing 0 rp and also i feel like he breaks alot of rules. He also sometimes starts something like a shooting without initiating it. He also barely knows what the rules are and also, if you want NRP you have to be well known in this community. I would say most people dont know who he is and also most of them hate him because of his cop. And i dont get how they are saying hes fib when he isnt lol.

he got the fib thing wrong okay doesnt mean go after him

Profile Gifts

2 minutes ago, Astro12345 said:

you just proved my point thankyou

How did i prove your point ? that he goes out and actually says nice things about people on his own and you want to be such hard headed just because you dont like me or your friend group doesn't I have never hung out with any of you So you shouldn't have anything to say 

Profile Gifts

so your saying that if your friends think you have good rp you should get NRP. thats not how it works its what the staff and ADG community think about your rp not just what your mates think other wise everyone would have it   

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Astro12345 said:

so your saying that if your friends think you have good rp you should get NRP. thats not how it works its what the staff and ADG community think about your rp not just what your mates think other wise everyone would have it   

I met this dude about a week ago he came into cab co asking for a job so idk what is up with you or what you have against me but ok

Profile Gifts

NGL i dont think he deserves nrp all ive heard about billy walker is bad and also on cop james isnt the best rpier. there are rules that need to be read and there isnt a excuse of saying i didnt see it or blame dysnc. a good rpier would carry on with the rp even if it was dysnc. and every rp ive seen by u is just guns blazing no rp in it. it does get really boring some times

• Like 1

I'm gonna vote this one a no too. Not really seen any good cop rp, and his crim rp is even worse, always has an excuse to argue even if wrong.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Mosh said:

I'm gonna vote this one a no too. Not really seen any good cop rp, and his crim rp is even worse, always has an excuse to argue even if wrong.

FACTS

Oh my god, his RP is flawless. This man definitely deserves NRP, every time I pull up to 1 of his 19 daily robberies, cop shootouts, or kidnappings, I enjoy it. He say's the same thing every time because he is being thoughtful of us, making sure we know the routine.

• Like 2
    • Thanks 1
    • Haha 2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.