Brabbs

Steve Stoner

I have taken back my statement about steve stone and dont think he should have it.

Edited by Brabbs
I take my statement back

Dude Steve is the man. Everytime I see him I will stop to talk to him because his characters are great and he plays them very well. If nayone should get this Steve is on the top of the list.

Profile Gifts

What a riot! Cracks me up every time I see him, an incredible roll player!

Profile Gifts

Every time I have encountered Steve although he is a dick he has had great rp I haven't once seen him break character he sticks to his character and he is still a fun time to role play with and is overall a great role player I enjoy encountering him as I know he will either give me a new idea of something to do or he is going to provide a funny ass situation for me and others to enjoy.

Yeah! he always stays in character. Well unless he misses multiple shots on you, then he calls an admin and whines like a 5 yr old, even tho hes a 30 yr old man. -rep he sucks

Personally I think he's a big hypocrite and does break character sometimes. However, he's always "praying to the gods. as he often says" Which is pretty cringey. It's also annoying to RP with him. He goes to admin waiting like at least once a day, if not more (serious). I don't get how you need to go to admin waiting that often. It seems like he can't solve things in RP, and does cry when something doesn't go his way. 

• Like 2

Guest HEYMANE

Hes a big crybaby and admins always side with him. Especially when he can't aim. He acts like he is better than you, but proceeds to get salty and follow you around.

8 hours ago, Free said:

Personally I think he's a big hypocrite and does break character sometimes. However, he's always "praying to the gods. as he often says" Which is pretty cringey. It's also annoying to RP with him. He goes to admin waiting like at least once a day, if not more (serious). I don't get how you need to go to admin waiting that often. It seems like he can't solve things in RP, and does cry when something doesn't go his way. 

Thank you two, that just shows how bad he is.

From when i put this post up i have seen him in diffrent perspective and he goes into admin wait alot and causes gov issues when they shouldnt even be a gov issue so i do take my statement back 

Guest HEYMANE

He does cause a lot of issues and he only reports when he gets angry. He got mad at me and fired me from taxi place and follows me around to every mech shop when I was trying to ask about getting a job. He is a big crybaby and he overreacts to a lot of things.

i love steve the stoner. He has some of the best RP i have seen. Yes he can be an asshole but thats his character. and who cares if he goes into admin waiting a lot, he hates when people break. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.