Job Guide

Donovan Johnson / Chapo Delgato

Dear American Dream Society, 

I am not one to make these types of posts. 

But there needs to be a little bit of light shed on someone who does not have the tag he deserves. 

Sgt Ms. Peggy Aka Trooper Johnson aka @Chapo Delgato, deserves the notice role player tag.

I've been role playing with Johnson since he was a cadet and i was a Probationary Deputy. Look at us both Sgt in our different Departments, both running FTOs together.

I used to absolutely hate Johnson, Couldn't stand him as a cadet, Couldn't stand him til just right about his first promotion to Trooper first class. The guy was just a pain to be around, but literally since then this dude has grown into such an insane role player. The guy is absolutely a legend and is such a great character to be around. The role play he gives me from his cop to civ is always a completely great scene. Johnson is not one to break role play, he is not one to meta-game, power-game. He sees everything from both sides and has been an insane role player the past few months.

Not to just me, but to the content he gives civilians and other LEOs in the city. This man highly deserves a Notice Role Player tag. Great fella

Glad to see he is doing good, he is one to stick around the books for awhile. 

Look forward to future scenes with the dude.

Signed,

4/9/2020 23:12:00
Sgt. RockAFella
BCSO
  • Like 1

I agree, everytime I am around Johnson or on a scene with him, it is always 10 out of 10 great roleplay every single time. +1

I have ran into Johnson plenty of times and the rp was always amazing. He never breaks character and overall deserves to be a noticed roleplayer.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.