Tony splagony

Kaden Mollet

Kaden Mollet has been seen as a well roleplayed dude in my opinion. Unlike others he won't gun someone down on sight he will bring the role play to the very end which makes encounters with him very fun and thrilling. Kaden gives everyone a chance and doesn't go out of his way to kill people. He is also seen as a friendly guy on the other hand despite all the times he is sent to jail. Ever since i met the dude he is always thinking of different ways to bring the rp to another level and have a joyful laugh with others.

Profile Gifts

I have rolled around the city with him a few times and have had some of the best RP scenarios yet. He doesn't brake character in some of the most intense scenarios and is always willing to give a helping hand to anyone in need. @Tony splagony I couldn't agree more

I've ran into this guy multiple times, and always had a good time doing RP scenarios. He rarely ever breaks character, and  always puts on a good show with RP. I rate him highly as an RP player

• Like 1

Thank you guys means a lot, to know that I’m making a difference out there. I never know what people are going through so I always try to be my best self, and help them out. Thanks guys 😊.

I have ran into Kaden multiple times while on the server. He is a really interesting person to RP with which is why I love to run into him. He is very creative with his RP and makes the whole experience more enjoyable. 10/10 RP 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.