Bryan Mathis and the Trons
  • I have attempted to resolve this issue
    Yes
  • Date of the incident
    03/10/2020
  • Time of incident
    Around 9:40 EST
  • Please provide details and explain what happened in this incident
    So I went to the VU for a mechanic call, I parked and then fixed the car, then I was told to leave and when I tried leaving a gun was then pointed at me by mathis and about 4 other players who I do not know the name of. I then left and when to my car garage which is at the VU so see if my car was in there. I then parked my car and was told I had to pay a fee by people claiming to be the owners and I knew they were not the owners so I said I am checking something and you do not own the place so no. A officer then pulled up and I told her what happened by then I got punched 3 times for no reason by the people who held me at gun point. The officer did nothing and then I walked by to my truck, they then stole my truck, parked it in the middle of the freeway and then killed me with a automatic gun for no reason when I asked why they took the mechanic truck. I then called for staff and of course Mathis came on his bike, said he didn't do anything wrong and went back to the front of the VU. It is really getting on my nerves that all they did was failrp and rdm and Mathis allowed of it. My discord is jackiisan#0420 if you want to contact me further.
  • Add your evidence
    My recording software bugged when I tried to clip it but you can check the logs.
  • I have read the terms
    Yes

What dept did the LEO work for ? Was it a deputy ? 

There is no server rule infractions that I can see from the interactions that are described. 

If you wish to discuss with an admin please go to admin waiting and refer to this thread.

Profile Gifts

It was a deputy but I literally was punched and shot for no apparent reason once so ever which is rdm and my character was new to the city so why would they just pull guns on random people?

The Tron individuals have been dealt with and were removed from the city.

Profile Gifts

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.