Maya Calico

Jake Sterling/Mason

Steam id: NormandyBeach

Discord: Jake#1766

I've known Jake Sterling/Mason for about 2 months now and its always a pleasure to get into RP scenarios with him.. Some things I've noticed about Jake is he never breaks character, he is always nice and helpful towards everyone.. He is always getting people to laugh and have a good time with whatever rp situation he is involved with. 

I was lucky enough to train under him on my EMS character.. In my honest opinion, Mason, Is one of the most thorough EMS role-players I have come across on ADRP. Jake goes the extra mile to provide quality RP for every player involved on scene. Even in the high-stress situations with 4+ calls Jake takes all the necessary steps an EMS should with every patient. Sometimes there will be a downed player who has no intentions in engaging in the RP, Jake still manages to do his part to keep the RP alive.. Even if it is frustrating as heck!! 

Like most of us, I call ADRP home for the excellent RP most of the members provide here. For this reason I wanted to note Jake as one of the top and most dedicated role-players ADRP has!!

20190810173907_1.jpg

• Like 1

Jack is one of the best ems that i walkt in to, he keeps great to his rolls and to his work as ems.
Even wen is realy working your body back to live he keeps it fun and great to be with.
Do to do everything he is fast with helping every one, and to answer a call.

• Like 2

jakes one of those guys whos gotta know you to open up but when he does, you can see hes a good man with solid values and good nature. always down to crack or joke or chill and listen to music. very knowledgeable on what he does with cars, and very adept in his other roles around the city. honestly idk why you wouldn't make him noticed. hes always hanging out in the city just tryin to have a good time with people he cares about. hes sold over 200 cars as a car dealer!! hes always down to sell people cars when other managers arent around. it would be cool to see him get that step up. his knowledge on cars far exceeds the average dealer.

• Like 2

I've known Jake for a little bit now and it is fun to roll around with him and chill. He has great RP and a great car dealer and ems.

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.