MabNab

Tony Toothpick

I first met Tony Toothpick while fishing and since then have hung out a bunch. He is a very welcoming and friendly guy and really helped me learn the city and just how to RP since this is my first RP server. Steam name is TonyMonster and discord name is TonyMonster#1166

Edited by MabNab
  • Like 4

Tony Toothpick has helped me on multiple occasions and really helped me get back into ADRP and show me how things are in the city currently. I can tell he cares a lot about the server and is very welcoming to new players and truly wants the best for the server. 

• Like 3

Tony is one of the guys I met in the first week of being in the city. We quickly became friends and he has always been around ever since, I have seen that guy come from nothing and help many along the way, he never ceases to impress me. His RP is always on point and he seems to always be lookin out for his friends with no expectations of anything in return. All in all good dude and definitely think he deserves this nomination.

• Like 3

This guy is awesome. I've known Tony for a few months and I've been his money man for the last week. The RP that he has given me the opportunity to partake in has been incredible and it feels like I feed off of him because he's so fluid in his actions and motions. He lets other people take charge of RP up until he doesn't see it working, and then he just flows. It's honestly awesome to notice. Great RP; Great Guy, and Overall Deserving of This Nomination. 

• Like 2

Profile Gifts

I first met Tony Toothpick almost 3 months ago on a fishing trip when I was new to the city. Tony helped me get started and showed me around the city, ever since we have been good friends and business partners. 

Tony always strives to bring excellent and unique Role-play to every scenario he is apart of..  Whether he is playing as Tony or Trooper Rouski he is always concentrating on more ways to bring great RP to this city, anyone that knows Tony/Ron knows his fun and outgoing personality is brought to RP!

Tony is always helpful to ALL new and existing players alike because he knows this city isnt always the easiest to start in.

It is for all of these reasons and more Tony deserves to be a noticed role-player!! ♥♥ 

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.