Aamoz

Ronald Cray

Ronald is a great guy. Met him whilst My friends and i was roaming around Los Santos. Off the bat he seemed a genuine, trustworthy and loyal guy. He helped us get off our feet and start some jobs for him. He showed us the ways of harvesting meth however we owed him 60k for the location so we could work there. When i entered the city i heard people talk about Ronald Cray that he is a big player in the city and not to mess with him. He's a high roller, big cars, money and a family around him. The more we talked to Ron, the more we liked him and then we entered his family. When you are in such a family everybody has each anothers back, and one of my friends got rolled on. I immediately called Ron and told him what had taken place. Ron came as quick as he could, he displayed his iron code (Trust, Loyalty and Honesty) and told the shooter did you kill my family member?. The shooter was rattled in his boots and replied ' no ' in a shaky voice after that he got popped by the one and only Ron. It was a awesome role play to experience. He helped me get money in my pocket. This was all in one day. To close, he has helped me and my friends get accustomed to the city life and we have found a solid figure to work for.

• Like 2

👍Yea Ron did helped me to, i was lost and he did give me lift to the city and now we are friends.. And if something happens i can call him to get help if i need.  

Edited by s1ssu

Fortunately for you fellers, Mr. Kray has been a Noticed Role-player for quite some time.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.