Sign in to follow this  
sK94

Lewis Holmes

Name/Alias: Lewis Holmes

Date of Birth: 01/12/1980

Twitter: @Lewis Holmes

Ethnic Background: White

About you: As Lewis Holmes steps off the plane at LSIA into this new city, he takes a deep breath, looks around and says to himself... hopefully this move will be the fresh start I’ve been looking for.

With the authorities finally catching up with Lewis after so many years of selling drugs and guns to the wanna be gangsters who finally had enough of the man behind gang structure barking at him. He knew his heart wouldn’t be beating any longer if he stayed in this god forsaken place and it was time to leave.

Being a former high up in an underground organisation which ran the drugs and guns in the city he knew his number was always marked and people were chasing the man behind the countless FAKE I.D's & skull mask he used to hand out to protect his identity.

With his broad mind and vast knowledge of illegal drugs and ways to sell them and clean the money properly, he has high hopes for linking up with new criminal networks within the city of Los Santos under his FAKE I.D of James Thomas, leaving behind the blood hungry bounty hunters that wanted him dead so badly.

Thank you, I like to build a story and work on it with each character I have :) - I am a cop on another character now and I will be doing a back story for that one too

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this