Sign in to follow this  
materbra000

Hello! New guy coming in with buddys!

Hello! I'm brad and will be joining your server with along 3 friends. We are all new to five 5 but not to RP( Played a lot of RP games from Life as a peasant on Warcraft 3 custom games in 2009 to Arma RPLIFE servers to VRCHAT,  i have a Vive aswell) we are all 25-26 and excited to start playing on the server! a few questions though!

Where are the illegal drugs on the map? I went to all the pill locs and could find nothing but legal drugs, i know that this is a Canadian server but i was hoping to buy and sell weed in here.

Where is the gang affiliation options? could not find in the K menu.

What's the highest earning paid legal job one can obtain?

I understand that money isn't everything, but in order to play the role, we need to dress the part. Thank you and look forward to playing with you all soon!

To answer your questions, in regards to drugs, you will need to find out in character, generally the drugs themselves are ran by gangs and you will need to do some digging in order to find out who runs said drugs.

2. The gang menu is accessible when you join a gang, an admin will set the job and it’ll will appear in the K menu.

Lastly, trucker doesn’t pay too badly, you can also apply to be EMS, PD, taxi driver or you could even work at the strip club.

I hope you have a great experience, if you have further queries, you’re more than welcome to contact a member of our moderation team or the admin team and we’ll do our best to assist you with anything you might need!

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this