Sign in to follow this  
gunner_bravo

Frank Rooks

You sit there, askin' me about who I am? If you really want to know i'll tell ya. I grew up in a small apartment in Liberty City. My family didn't start well of, we were poor, my father was an asshole. I grew up in the slums and didn't get out until i was eighteen and ran to the Marines. Served with them until i was twenty five, dishonorable discharge. Why dishonorable? Fuck you that's why, thats none of your fucking business. Anyway short while back I linked up with my brothers here, just been huslin sense.

You sit there, askin' me about who I am? If you really want to know i'll tell ya. I grew up in a small apartment in Liberty City. My family didn't start well of, we were poor, my father was an asshole. I grew up in the slums and didn't get out until i was eighteen and ran to the Marines. Served with them until i was twenty five, dishonorable discharge. Why dishonorable? Fuck you that's why, thats none of your fucking business. Anyway short while back I linked up with my brothers here, just been huslin sense.

I really like the characters attitude but this doesn't really tell us who Frank Rooks really is.

Profile Gifts

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this