Spizzy

FiveM NVR (Not Required) *NOT WORKING*

This is a link to FiveM NVR (NaturalVision) This mod make's fiveM look amazing it is not required to have but i think some people would like to have it 

Install: once you download it open your fiveM app data folder

and copy and past (do not drag and drop) copy n paste twice and let it overwrite and replace after that start the game back up and prepare to be amazed

i had this for a long time and u dont see a big difference in day but in night u do its really really dark and i like that

and the mod lets it rain a lot and it looks good but weather is different then others like : when its raining for you its not for other players without the mod

the mod helps me so much wether in in the day or in the night. idk wether its not showing in lower graphics card or what but sometimes my eyes acually belive there is more depth to the screen apart from what i see. tnx for shwong the mod

Not much of performance hit. Might crash you but not a lot. Ive had it for some days and its awesome

I think Make Visuals Great Again is much better, and its the same installation, just drag and drop the folders! And the ENB files go where your fivem.exe is!