Sign in to follow this  
SpaceMonkey

Hi everyone

Hi, i'm Dan. Most of you know me for the steam names Dan, Coreyt or TFC Kendrick =). 

I played on this server since 5th of June this year and i must say it was the most pleasant experience in my whole gaming time. I've met people that are begining to be my friends not my play buddies, beautiful people.

I've had so much fun since i started, a blast! The police force was one of my best choices, i don't think i can describe the feeling, it's amazing, you get to roleplay a lot of fun/stressful scenarios that can actually affect my mood or calm, it's amazing!

I'm from Romania, i'm 18 and i love gaming! Recently i had surgery and i don't think anyone but all of you guys could take my mind off that, even the RDM'ers thank you =).

Thank you all for being part of my gaming life =).  

With love, Dan.

I personally thank you for being apart of our community, I love people like you that make

one or another feel welcomed and involved in all different types / aspects of Role play that

you offer are offering <3

Profile Gifts

I personally thank you for being apart of our community, I love people like you that make

one or another feel welcomed and involved in all different types / aspects of Role play that

you offer are offering <3

Thank you for making me feel like i'm apart of the comunity, we've had our issues 200.000 by number but ;;), we gucci. Thanks for welcoming me so warmly.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this