Chachi

Chachi McTavish

Just flew into the city with my family in tow. Started getting the criminal empire setup and some land purchased to house all 10 of us. I've been checking out the workings of the city and meeting people learning who does what. I laid my head down last night I faded away with all the options he has located for his new family. He slowly falls into slumber knowing the possibilities are endless. 

• Like 2

Profile Gifts

Chachi has started to feel accomplished in his new city. His family name is getting around and making proper connections through the city. He has managed to acquire a record label in the city and is well on his way to a new cab company to offer his family and citizens a steady pay check as well as grand interactions with old and new civs in the city. He feels he is moving his family in the right direction and fades away into a deep sleep anticipating grand adventures in the city. 

• Like 1

Profile Gifts

1 hour ago, Chubbs said:

So did all this happen in the city?

If it was not in the city it was def near the city or I was thinking about the city. Who the fuck knows anymore man my alzheimers is flaring up. Get off my lawn!

Profile Gifts

Happy you’re enjoying your time here at ADG. Keep up the story, would love to hear what’s next.

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.