Arden Long

My Introduction

After watching these streams for the past couple weeks, I have really enjoyed and purchased a gaming computer to play. This is my first RP and I am excited to learn and propel in the RP sector. I was a volunteer firefighter for 8 years and a corporate employee for 13 years. But in 2016 I found a new way that I could provide for my family and don't have to punch a clock. So in August 2020, I retired my corporate position as a Lineman for the local CATV company. And started my journey as a High Volume Portfolio Manager, with doing that I have ALOT of time on my hands and this is something that I believe I would enjoy doing while sitting around watching charts all day. I was never a great gamer but I do believe that RP would be a lot easier and I would enjoy playing as well. I hope to meet all you and learn from the best on RP. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. 
I hope that you enjoyed my introduction and Make sure you have a GREAT DAY ON PURPOSE!

Welcome! We hope you enjoy your stay. What exactly is a portfolio manager? I like the idea of working for myself. Been thinking of starting an FBA. Should have done so long ago. Could have been rolling in money with the current situations.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.